Do you want to start a small business but feeling hesitant because you know you will need a website?
Either you have missed out on clients because your small business doesn’t own a site yet?
A website for any business is a must if you desire to arrive at your target market, and setting a website is a lot easier than you may realize, primarily if you use WordPress to set it up.
What’s WordPress is Exactly?
WordPress is a content management system (CMS), which means it’s specially meant to help you to organize and represent the content of your website.
WordPress is a robust tool for creating and managing your business websites or blogs, personal sites, and e-commerce stores.
Here are the Reasons to Choose WordPress for Your Business Website:
1) Easy to Customize with Themes:
- A large number of people who use WordPress are neither web designers nor programmers. As a matter of fact, most of the users start using WordPress without any prior knowledge of designing websites.
- WordPress themes are really simple while we’re trying to customize this.
- Usually, a lot of themes come with their own options panel supporting you to change colors, upload logos, change the background, create beautiful sliders, and truly customize it to your requirements without writing any code at all.
2) Create your dream functionality with WordPress plugins :
- WordPress plugins are like apps to your website that you can apply to add high-level features like analytics, contact forms, membership area, and more.
- You can use these plugins to add custom functionality to your WordPress site.
3) SEO Friendly :
- SEO can cause or break the success of your website. Therefore it’s something that you need to start focusing on from the beginning of your site.
- WordPress is composed using standard high-quality code. In non-geek terms, this does Google and other search engines love WordPress.
- This is the reason that most of the WordPress sites tend to rank higher in search engines.
4) Optimized for speed :
- Slow websites are worthless.
- WordPress understands this very well, so it has special features and elements that you can take advantage of that will speed up your website.
- For instance, you can install a lightweight theme that won’t weigh down your code. You could add a plugin to reduce the size of your image files.
5) WordPress is free :
- WordPress is open-source and available for use.
- Free is beneficial when you’re exploring with a small-business budget.
- But still, if you want to go with some extra features then you’ll definitely upgrade your site
6) Secure :
- Generally, WordPress is a secure and stable platform. But it doesn’t mean you’re totally vulnerable from hackers, malicious attacks, and malware on your website.
- Happily, It’s very easy with WordPress for you to magnify your site’s security with features like password protection for folder contents.
- Keeping your WordPress version up to date will also remove your bugs
- It’s very simple to enable an SSL certificate for your WordPress site.